Everybody loves summer because it is the great time to plan for a trip or an outing. But simultaneously, it comes with a lots of skin problems. The extreme heat of the sun feels very harsh on our skin after a long winter and it causes many skin problems like, sun tan, sunburn, pimples, acne spots and other skin infections. It becomes very necessary for us to pay special attention to our skin to avoid these problems. But if you don’t want waste much money, you can look around your kitchen and pick some incredible ingredients that do wonder to your skin. Apple cider vinegar is one of them that will cure most of your summer skin problems. It contains different types of anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties like and acetic acid, malice acid, citric, and amino acid and it is rich with enzymes, vitamins, and mineral salts, which is helpful for your skin.
So you can use vinegar to get a beautiful skin other than only cooking. Here is 7 ways how you can use it for flawless and glowing skin:
Prevents Acne and Pimples
If you are suffering from stubborn pimples and acnes, then a bottle of apple cider vinegar will be your best friend. It contains antifungal and antibacterial ingredient. So it protects your skin from bacteria, and keeps skin pores oil and dust free.
How to Use:
- Mix 2 table spoons raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar with 1 table spoons filtered water in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and then apply it on the affected skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- To get the best result apply a few times daily for a few days.
Does your skin get sunburn by scorching heat of summer? No worries!!Apple cider vinegar is the best possible cure of sunburns. It soothes the pain in the skin and heals the affected area fast.
How to Use:
- Mix 4 cups of water with half a cup apple cider vinegar.
- Soak a wash cloth or a face towel in the solution and put it on to sunburned skin.
- Gently massage it for a while.
- Repeat this process for several times daily until your condition recovers.
Soothe and Exfoliate Skin
Apple cider vinegar is a great skin exfoliator. It soothes your skin and will make your skin so soft and supple that you can’t resist yourself to touch your body again and again. The alpha hydroxide acid in it removes the dead skincells and helps to reveal new skin cells. As a result your skin looks healthy and glowing.
How to Use:
- Mix some apple cider vinegar with warm water in your bathtub.
- Let yourself soak in there for 15-20 minutes and allow the protective acid to penetrate into your skin.
- Do it twice a week to maintain the pH levels of your skin.
The astringent properties in Apple cider vinegar help to increase the blood circulation to the skin. It minimizes the large skin pores. So if you have a super oily skin it is a great remedy for you. It also controls the pH level of your skin.
How to Apply:
- Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar with a cup of filtered water. Add few drops of essential oil, if you like.
- Using cotton ball gently massage the solution on your skin.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes, and then wash it off with cool water.
- Repeat it once or twice a day as per your need.
Remove Age Spots and Fights Wrinkles
As apple cider vinegar has alpha hydroxide acids that helps removing dead cells from skin. It not only reveals healthy and glowing skin but helps to remove the age spots from your skin. It also minimizes wrinkles and fine lines.
How to Use:
- Dip a cotton ball into half a cup of apple cider vinegar and directly apply it on the age spot and wrinkles.
- Keep it for 30 minutes and then rinse your face off with cool water.
- Repeat the process twice a day for 2 months at a stretch and you will notice the magical difference.
- So, now you know the benefits of apple cider vinegar. Don’t wait and include this magical portion to your daily beauty regime.
Bug bite relief
If mosquito or some other insects bite you that give you a lot of itching, grab a bottle of apple cider vinegar instantly. The anti-microbial properties will neutralize the itch and while its anti-inflammatory will ease swelling and its pH-balancing properties speeds the healing.
How to use:
- Take half cup of vinegar and a cotton ball.
- Dip the cotton ball into the vinegar and moist the affected area.
- Carefully wash the affected area with the vinegar.
- Do repeat twice a day until you feel better.
Do you suffer from bad odor from your feet? No worries. You are at right place for your solution. Clear and fresh feet are the sign of good personality. But if you feel your feet produce much odor, you need to pay attention on your feet. You can solve your problem just using apple cider vinegar. The antiseptic properties help to deodorize the odor and sanitize feet. Moreover, its anti-fungal qualities combat fungal conditions.
How to Use:
- Mix 1cup apple cider vinegar with 4 cups luke warm water in a basin or a large bowl
- Soak feet for 15 minutes and gently rub the feet.
- Then rinse it off and pat dry with the towel.
- Don’t forget to apply foot moisturizer.
You have all the solutions in one bottle of apple cider vinegar. So leave all your worries behind and enjoy your summer to the fullest.